Are you fed up with your avatar on your Skype or Yahoo messenger? Why not try these cute Pigtails avatars that you can use for Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and more. I made 15 avatars for you to choose from. Just remember that the size is 100×100 pixels in jpeg format.
You can download them in here and start updating your avatars.
It’s back to school again and here’s a wallpaper for you to put on your computer. Study and pay attention to the teachings and enjoy the experience.
You can download the following wallpapers:
New Pigtails iPhone wallpapers for you to download them here. I realized that I haven’t made one since July. So hope you like this new batch. Please tell your friends~
Here are the easy steps you can take to make use of our cool wallpapers on your iPhone. The first step is to save the desired wallpaper to your Mac or PC via your favorite browser.
1. Right-click or control-click on the image you want to use.
2. Select "Save as…" and save the image to your hard drive.
* Mac users can either save the image to a folder or add it to their iPhoto library.
* PC users will want to save the wallpaper into their "My Pictures" folder.
You can then sync the iPhone with photos in iPhoto 4.0.3 or later on a Mac, or Photoshop Album 2.0 or later or Photoshop Elements 3.0 or later on a PC. Or you can sync with any folder on your computer that contains images. Connect the iPhone to your computer and do the following:
1. Launch iTunes then click the Photos tab and select "Sync photos from:"
2. From the pop-up menu, do one of the following:
* If your using a Mac, choose iPhoto or your Pictures folder.
* If you’re using a PC, choose Photoshop Album, Photoshop Elements, or your My Pictures folder.
3. Choose Folder, then choose any folder on your computer that has images.
4. Choose "All photos," or choose "Selected folders" or "Selected albums" and choose the folders or albums you want to sync.
5. Navigate to the Settings application on your iPhone, and choose the appropriate group of photos where you saved the wallpaper, then tap the image and set as wallpaper.
That’s it, you should see your custom wallpaper on the iPhone’s start-up screen as well as for incoming calls that do not have a contact assigned to them.
People often ask me how I draw them. The answer is, I doodle them on my sketch pad or any piece of paper I could find. As you can see, the doodle part is imperfect. So I scan it and trace it using Adobe Illustrator. Then I have to make sure that the items suits Pigtails. And there you have it.
My friends and I hang out with our good friend Cherie. Who just arrived a couple of days from the US. We haven’t seen her for a very long time. I thought of putting it on a scrapbook layout, using my own designs.
Another layout I did is for the christening of my friend’s baby boy name Albert. He was quite a miracle baby and we’re all happy to welcome here to the world.
To the Hong Kong tourist survivors and for their loved ones who passed away, I send this message to you and your family.
What moves through us is a silence, a quiet sadness, a longing for one more day, one more word, one more touch, we may not understand why you left this earth so soon, or why you left before we were ready to say good-bye, but little by little, we begin to remember not just that you died, but that you lived. And that your life gave us memories too beautiful to forget.
My friend Mel who got me into designing Scrapbook embellishments and die-cuts, used my items for her scrapbook. Here are just some of them.
Her scrapbook theme is about her and her new baby Matthew. He was born on December 8, 2009.
Welcome baby Matthew to the world!
Now here’s another layout done by Mel with our friend Liz and her hubby Jake.
So you can download the free gift tags and scrapbook embellishments to your scrapbook just like what my friend did.
If you want to share your designs with my Pigtails, please feel free to email (email@example.com) me and I’ll post it to my blog. That’s a promise! 🙂